This is the theme of the interview conducted by Signis on 15 April 2022 with Sr. Bruna Fregni, FSP General Councilor, in the context of Signis with You Live, a series of online appointments on the Facebook page of this association, which is interviewing Catholic communicators throughout the world. The Daughters of St. Paul, under the name Paulines Communications Network, were one of the interviewees.
After providing an overview of the publishing dimension and the diffusion network of the FSP apostolate, Sr. Bruna spoke about the activities of five FSP communications centers, particularly with regard to their offer of online formation courses. These centers are:
- Serviço à Pastoral da Comunicaçao (SEPAC), in Brazil
- Centro de Comunicación Social Paulinas – EdHumani, in Colombia
- Pauline Center for Media Studies (PCMS), in the United States
- Paulines Institute of Communication in Asia (PICA), in the Philippines
- Media Spirituality & Education Center, in South Korea
- and the support of Signis for a number of programs organized by the Pauline Digital Department of our sisters in India.
Signis and the Paulines Communications Network collaborate primarily in the area of media education and that of films through participation in major film festivals to award prizes related to religious, intercultural and ecumenical values. Some FSPs also hold positions of responsibility in the regional sections of Signis in America and Asia, where they help to select projects and organize courses, congresses and other activities pertaining to animation and formation.